Sunday, January 29, 2017

 This week we will be presenting our oral Recounts.

A recount is telling or writing about something that happened to you.

We use the following plan when we present our recount.
­­______________________________________
Opening
When
Who
Where




                                                        Events

What

First
Next
Then
 Later
 After that
                           Finally



Ending


              Image result for thoughts

     Feelings                                                  Thoughts






We have been working on the following skills:

When I Speak I

·         Stand on my spot

·         Look at the class

·         Work out what I shall say (using the plan)

·         Speak clearly

Speak loudly


When I Listen I

·         Look at the speaker
·         Keep my hands in my lap
·         Stay in my place
·         Think of questions to ask


A note was sent home in the agendas last week.  If you did not receive it please let me know and I will send home another.

Looking forward to hearing the recounts!!!


This Week in Grade One

Monday January 30th *Walking School Bus continues this week!

Tuesday January 31st

Wednesday February 1st *Popcorn Sales today - $1/bag
*Winter Walk to School Day

Thursday February 2nd *Library
* Groundhog Day


Friday February 3rd


Saturday February 4th - School Council presents Cameron Street Family Skate Day 2-3pm at the Central Park Arena


No comments:

Post a Comment